China LINYANG SPLIT-TYPE SINGLE-PHASE DIN RAIL MOUNTING KEYPAD PREPAYMENT ENERGY METER factory and suppliers | Linyang
- Efficient Management
- It’s much convenient consumers can purchase token from any authorized vending station.
- Help the consumers to monitor their spending on electricity.
- Emergency credit and friendly credit is allowed.
- Refund is allowed.
- User friendly Operation
- Various methods are available to pay for the credit.
- Access to meter data by keying in short code.
- When the user key in enquiry code information, the LCD will display the enquiry information
- Each token can specially be used to credit a particular meter with a certain serial number only.
- Token can be re-issued if it is lost for some reason.
- More Economic
- Reduce management or billing cost.
- Reduce bad debts.
- More Efficient
- Each operation can be monitored, making the future planning much easier.
- End User habit analysis
- Using STS encryption technology and protocol which assure high security.
- The credit could be limited in order to eliminate the risk of theft.
- Whole close meter construction to avoid meter damage from outside.
- Prepaid/Postpaid mode: Under prepaid mode, 20-digit STS encrypted codes transmission as a token to purchase electricity; using a mode change token or optical port to change two modes.
- Energy (KWh)/ Currency mode: two modes can be changed under prepaid mode;
- Support full energy measurement: import/export active/reactive energy, import/export apparent energy, import/export active/reactive demand.
- Significant Reverse Energy (SRE) (configurationally).
- MCU continuous metering regardless of communications interface or CIU state.
- TOU (up to 8 tariffs) and demand management available.
- Step tariff available.
- Measurement of instantaneous current/voltage/power.
- Non-volatile memory with 10 years long life.
- Various anti-tamper functions: Cover open/terminal cover open/current reverse connection/Live-Neutral Current Differential Detection.
- Event recording functions: tamper event/over voltage event/under voltage event/ power cut event/ relay connection/reconnection event/ tariff change event/ programming event/ last 50 successful token event, etc.
- Billing freezing functions: the past 13 months billing/ the past 62 days billing / the past 48 hours billing.
- RTC function